Royal Court Candidate Information Form
East Central students are encouraged to compete for Homecoming Royal Court. Students may run independently or under the endorsement and/or sponsorship of a student organization or department. Students are not required to be a member of the organization in order to receive their endorsement/ sponsorship.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
• All candidates for Homecoming Royal Court Candidates shall be an upper freshman, a sophomore, junior or senior status.
• Be enrolled at the University for the 2012-2013 academic year
• Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 average or higher.
• Not have a disciplinary record with the University.
• Must express a positive personality on campus.
• An organization may sponsor candidates for Homecoming Royal Court.
• May not have won Royal Court Honors at East Central University prior to 2012.
• Must be available to be in Homecoming Parade and at the Homecoming football game for presentation.
• Winners will also be required to participate in two on campus community service events during the academic year.