Athletic Training Services
Medical Clearance Forms
We have put together all of the medical forms that must be filled out and on file in order for an athlete to be cleared for competition at ECU.
- A first year student-athlete at ECU must complete forms A, B, E, F, G, H, and I.
- A transfer student-athlete must complete forms A, D, E, F, G, H, and I.
- A returning student-athlete must complete forms A, C, E, F, G, H, and I.
- Please make sure that the forms are completely filled out.
- Form B must be completed and signed by a medical doctor.
Form A - Student-Athlete Personal Information Form
Form B - First Year Student-Athlete Physical Form
Form C - Returning Student-Athlete Medical Questionnaire
Form D - Transfer Student-Athlete Medical Questionnaire
Form E - Authorizaiton/Consent for Disclosure of Protected Health & Medical Information
Form F - Medical Consent Waiver
Form G - Assumption & Acknowledgement of Risk Form
Form H - Policies and Procedures for Athletic Training Services
Form I - Athletic Medical Insurance Policy
A SAC Form must be on file for every athlete, but it can only be completed by a member of the ECU Athletic Training Staff in the athletic training room.