Transfer to ECU and receive a $1,500 tuition waiver*!
*Student must be a new ECU Transfer Student for the Fall 2021 semester and must be admissible to ECU.
To be eligible for the 2021 Transfer waiver, student must be an Oklahoma resident and:
- Be admissible to ECU as a transfer student
- Which includes - completed 24 credit hours and earned a cumulative 2.0 GPA
The student must meet one of the following:
- Score a 20 on the ACT or 1030 on the SAT
- Rank in the top 50% of graduating class with a 2.7 GPA
- Have a 2.7 GPA in 15 units of core curricular courses
Full-time attendance is required for all scholarships, which is equivalent to 12 hours for undergraduates and 6 hours for graduates. The Transfer Tuition Waiver includes $750 for the Fall 2021 and $750 for the Spring 2022 semester. All students, except International Students, must fill out a Financial Aid Form (FAFSA) as part of the application process. Student must maintain a 3.0 GPA per semester in order to retain scholarship.