WHEN IS THE HARGRAVE RETIREMENT PARTY?
- Friday, Feb. 17, 2017
WHERE IS THE EVENT?
- ECU Chickasaw Business & Conference Center (CBCC), located on the North West corner of Main and Center streets.
WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS?
- Public Retirement Reception will be held at 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm in the CBCC
- VIP Sponsorship Reception sponsored by Ada Jobs Foundation and Vision Bank will be 5:30 – 6:15 pm in the Chalmers Herman Theatre in the Hallie Brown Ford Fine Arts Center.
- Dinner begins at 6:30 pm in the ECU Foundation Hall in the CBCC
- Dance sponsored by the Jearl Smart Foundation immediately following dinner
WHERE DO I PARK?
- NE Corner of 10th & Center (behind the Hallie Brown Ford Fine Arts Center)
- NW Corner of 10th & Center (directly behind the CBCC). Additional parking is located on the SE Corner of Main & Center (behind Horace Mann)
- Accessible parking is located NE corner of 10th & Center (by the Hallie Brown Ford Fine Arts Center)
HOW MUCH DOES THE PUBLIC RECEPTION COST?
- The reception is open to the public at no charge.
HOW MUCH DOES DINNER COST?
- Individual tickets are $75 each
- Contact Dr. Shelley Ross Hamby 580-559-5590 or RSVP@ecok.edu
- Purchase tickets online
- Deadline is Thursday, Feb. 9, 2017.
ARE THERE OTHER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES?
- Dinner Sponsor - $5,000 (16 Tickets to VIP Reception & Dinner; Full page ad in program; dinner recognition; framed group photo with President Hargrave)
- VIP Reception Sponsor - $2,500 (8 Tickets to VIP Reception & Dinner; 1/2 page ad in Program; Dinner Recognition)
- Dance Sponsor - $2,500 (8 Tickets to VIP Reception & Dinner; 1/2 Page Ad in Program; Dinner Recognition)
- Table Sponsor - $1,500 (8 Tickets to VIP Reception & Dinner; Listed in Program)
- Program Ad 1/4 page - $300 (Limited to first 20 ads. Must have Ad by Jan. 31.)
- Individual Dinner Ticket - $75
HOW WILL FUNDS BE USED?
- Funds raised will be donated to the ECU Foundation, Inc. in honor of President John R. Hargrave
WHO IS SPEAKING AT THE DINNER?
- Gov. George Nigh
- Gov. Bill Anoatubby
- OSRHE Chancellor Glen Johnson
- OSRHE Regent Mike Turpen
- RUSO Regent Connie Reilly
- Dr. Duane Anderson
DO I NEED A TICKET FOR THE DINNER?
- Dinner is by reservation, and your name will be held at the door.
- Payment may be made in advance online or at the door.
- We accept cash, check and credit/debit cards.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Public Reception is Business Casual
- Dinner is Business Professional
WILL AN INTERPERATOR BE AVAILABLE?
- Yes, upon request. Contact Amy by February 15 at 580-559-5725.