Organization Name: Technology Integration in Education (T.I.E)
Advisor: Dr. Mark Jones
Campus Phone: (580) 559-5323
Campus Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Office: Education Building, Room 215
* October 10, 2013, 5 PM, Estep Room in the University Center
* Future Meetings - TBA
* Kaitlyn Garrison - email@example.com
* Kelsea Rabe - firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Requirements: Individuals must be enrolled as a student at East Central University and:
1. Must be an education major, or interested in changing majors to education.
2. Have at least a 2.5 GPA.
3. Interested in using technology in the classroom.
Student Oklahoma Education Association (SOEA)
Open to all education majors. Objectives of the organizations are professional development and support to teachers. Students may join by completing the application and paying annual dues. Activities include state conventions, local workshops, community service, and service to the department.
Advisor: Dr. Phyllis Isaacs
Meetings: as needed
Campus Phone: Ext. 327
- Professional Development
- Job Placement Opportunities
Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
Open to special education majors and interested students. Activities include state conventions, local workshops, community service, and service to the department.
Advisor: Dr. Laura Bixler
Meetings: Monthly, 12 P. Thurs. Education Lounge
Campus Phone: Ext. 351
For further information, contact advisors or president.