Contact the ECU Foundation for requirements and applications for the following scholarships at:
Sterling Williams Foundation & Alumni Center
1100 East 14th, Box Y8
Ada, OK 74820
or call at: 580-559-5514
Francisco - Hatchett Endowment Scholarship
This scholarship is distributed for assistance to upperclass and graduate students at ECU. Preference will be given to those students who eventually plan a career in medicine, law, or some areas of scientific research. All applications will, however, be considered on merit and need.
Edward Barton Brooks Scholarship in Government & Law
Applications may be picked up from any Legal Studies or Political Science faculty member. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Must have declared government or legal studies as their major; be enrolled in an adequate number of hours in political science or legal studies courses each semester; and be advancing satisfactorily to the completion of degree requirements
- Complete at least 24hours during Fall and Spring Semesters
- Incoming freshmen must have scored a 26 or above on the ACT
- Students already attending ECU, transfer students, and junior college graduates must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above.
- Students must be in good standing with the university and maintain their posture as good citizens as well as good students
Dean Peterson Legal Studies Scholarship
The Dean Peterson Legal Studies Scholarship honors longtime ECU Professor and Director of the Legal Studies Program. It is open only to Legal Studies students with superior academic achievement.