The Communication and Performance Studies Program makes scholarships available to qualified students.
Tuition Waiver Recipients must:
- be Oklahoma residents
- be a major or minor in the department
- be a full-time student
- be enrolled for 12 hours or more--Fall & Spring
Other basis of Evaluation:
- potential contribution to departmental activities
- record of academic achievement
- working relationships with faculty and peers at current school
- involvement in student organizations and related outside activities (e.g., service clubs, school activities, ACA, community theatre, Rotoract, Toastmasters)
If you have any questions about your eligibility or qualifications for a fee-waiver, please contact Communication and Performance Studies Coordinator Dr. Richard Groetzinger (firstname.lastname@example.org, 580-559-5600)
Dorothy I. Summers Scholarship
Theatre, Music Theatre and Speech Education majors and minors may apply.
Forensics students participating in the study and practice of public address may apply.
D.J. Nabors Scholarship
Outstanding students participating in the study and practice of speech and debate may apply.
Lee Blaney Scholarship
Outstanding Theatre majors may apply for this scholarship.