We would like to welcome you to East Central University's School of Graduate Studies. Our graduate education offers students the opportunity to build upon prior educational achievements to increase knowledge and related skills for your career or personal goals.
East Central University offers four masters degrees with nineteen options, various graduate certificate programs satisfying requirements for advanced and provisional Oklahoma teaching certificates, Licensed Professional Counseling, Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, and others are also available.
Thank you for considering us here at East Central University and we look forward to having you with us.
NOTE: Once you submit your application to the ECU School of Graduate Studies you will need to submit your unofficial transcripts here and mail your official transcripts to:
East Central University
Office of Admissions
1100 East 14th Street
Ada, OK 74820
All Degree Program documents are HERE. Choose the degree program you are persuing and submit all documents under that heading. You must submit all Degree Program documents before you can be fully admitted to your program.
View the Graduate Catalog (pdf).
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/ECU-Graduate-School/226434704053408
The School of Graduate Studies serves to assist graduate students and the academic departments that offer graduate degrees. Students are admitted to the university, the School of Graduate Studies and the degree program. Students may be admitted as:
- Concurrent– those finishing a bachelor’s degree
- Probationary – those not yet meeting the program admission standards
- Conditional – those meeting standards but lacking specific requirements
- Unconditional – students fully admitted to degree programs
- Special – non-degree seeking
Click here for Standards of Admission and Admission of Categories (pdf) for the graduate program.
- The GRE test:
- Information about the GRE and reservations must be made at www.ets.org/gre. Payment must also be made online when reserving your spot.
- The Millers Analogies Test (MAT):
- To schedule a test, please contact Terri Curry at 580-559-5349 or email@example.com.
- Additional information on MAT test at East Central University
- To study for the MAT Test, you can download a MAT Study Guide from the Pearson website.
Are you an undergraduate wanting to take graduate courses?
A senior student who has completed 100 hours and who is not enrolled in a full course load may be permitted to enroll in courses applicable to the graduate program, provided that his or her total study load is not more than 16 hours in a semester or nine hours in a summer term. No more than 6 hours in a semester or 3 in a summer term may be applied to a graduate degree.