To Obtain Your Login and Password
- To obtain login information, click HERE to find out your username or reset your password.
- New Students:
- You will need to wait 24 hours to reset your password once you have been accepted to ECU.
- Former Students:
- You should be able to complete a password reset at any time.
- New Students:
- Make sure that you write down and keep your username and password in a safe place.
- Login to MyECU with your university username and password.
- Click on the Student tab.
- Click on the Registration and Semester Schedule located on the left menu.
- Next, you must complete the Registration Agreement before you can register for classes.
- When you are looking for courses, make sure that you pick the correct Term and that you pick Graduate Program. This will make sure that you are picking the correct courses for the semester and that it only shows graduate courses.
- Once you have found the course(s) that you wish to enroll in, check the box on the left and click add courses at the bottom.
*Click HERE for step by step instructions.
To Access Your Online Courses
- Login to the Blackboard with your university username and password.
- Make sure to login every day!
- Tips and tutorials on how to use Blackboard are found, HERE.
NOTE: Your classes will NOT appear until the first day of classes.
To Access Your Student Email Account
- Click HERE to access your student email.
- Login to your account with your ECU username and password.
- The student email requires firstname.lastname@example.org in the username field in order to successfully login.
- Use your same password with all other ECU accounts.
- Click the blue box that says Mail.
- NOTE: Microsoft Office 365 and your Student Email accounts are the only accounts that you will use your username with the @email.ecok.edu.
To Purchase Textbooks
- Visit the ECU Bookstore online to see if any of your courses will need textbooks for the upcoming semester, HERE.
To Learn More About Specific Graduate Degree Programs
- See the Graduate Catalog
- Check out the degree program's webpages:
Financial Aid Regulations for Graduate Students
Students please be advised that the courses you choose to enroll in MUST be a required course or an elective course in your degree program. Financial Aid regulations dictate that any graduate student who is seeking financial aid must be enrolled in AT LEAST four (4) credit hours during the fall, spring, or summer semester and the courses MUST be in the degree program.
* Certificate Programs do not qualify for financial aid.