Purpose: To clean and provide sanitation and appearance to buildings. We also provide maintenance to all floor coverings to extend the life of the floors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean restrooms, stock paper towels and tissue, mop, disinfect, clean mirrors.
- Dust, mop halls, doorways, wet mop hall entries.
- Clean windows and doors.
- Clean stairs, sweep and mop.
- Clean handrails as needed.
- Clean offices: dust, gather trash, vacuum, wash windows and doors as needed.
- Change light bulbs as needed and clean the covers also if needed.
- Buff the floors with high speed burnisher.
- Scrub floors with low speed scrubber, stripping wax off to refinish floors.
- Shampoo carpets as needed removing stains and odors.
- Clean classrooms, dust, wash chalkboards, arrange chairs, wet mop floor.
- Locking and unlocking building and rooms as needed.
- Storing and cleaning of equipment used.
- Operation of company vehicles to perform on the job duties.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or general education degree
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have Oklahoma driver’s license
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge of chemicals used in the custodial trade. Run scrubbers hand held or automatic burnishers, wet/dry vacuums, shampooers.
To Apply: Fill out application and mail to Amy Schlup, Employment Services, East Central University, 1100 E. 14th Street, PMB D-2, Ada, OK 74820 or email to email@example.com. Email preferred. Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
East Central University, in compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes but is not limited to admission, employment, financial aid, and educational services. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Employment Services Director, 1100 E. 14th, Adm 160, Ada, OK 74820, (580) 559-5260.