Summary: To manage an assigned residence hall and assist the Director of Housing in enforcing rules, assisting students, and building community in the residence halls. Serves as the chief judicial officer for the Department of housing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Manage assigned residence hall
- Build community
- Supervise RA staff
- Assign rooms
- House assigned summer camps/conferences
- Assist with Resident Assistant training
- Assist with Judicial process
- Assist in planning and hosting various campus events
- After hours and weekend work required
- Perform other job related duties
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in College Student Personnel or related field preferred. Weekend and evening work expected. Previous Housing and Residence Life experience is preferred.
To Apply: Send a letter of application, resume, *disclosure statement, copies of transcripts, and three references to: Stephanie Moss, Employment Services Office, East Central University, 1100 E. 14th, Ada, PMB D-2, OK 74820 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. AA/EOE