The Academic Success Center is responsible for assessing and advising all first-time beginning freshman, new transfers, concurrent students, and undecided majors. The center also serves as an information, retention, and referral office for all students seeking information about enrollment, programs, academic rules and regulations, and other resources on campus and community.
Academic Success Center Mission Statement
The Academic Success Center is committed to providing a student-centered environment to foster partnerships between students and faculty, furnish accurate academic information, and to promote lifelong learning.
- Advisement for first-time beginning beginning freshman
- Advisement for first-time transfers
- Advisement for concurrent students
- Advisement for undecided majors
- Athletic Eligibility
- Native American Academic Services
- Student Retention