Each regular full-time employee is eligible for employment benefits at East Central University. A full-time employee is defined as a regular employee working 40 hours or more per week. This information was developed for the convenience of ECU employees and other interested parties.
The following information provides a basic summary of more detailed and complex materials. If further clarification is needed, the actual law, policy, benefit material, or provider contract should be consulted as the authoritative source. Be involved in your university benefits by becoming an informed consumer. For information on any of the following, click on the desired topic.
- 2019 Insurance Rates
- Blue Cross Blue Shield 2019 Contraceptive List
- Blue Cross Blue Shield 2019 Plan Summary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield 2019 Preventative Services
- Chard Snyder FSA Quick Guide
- Delta Dental Summary
- MetLife Accident Plan Summary
- MetLife Critical Illness Plan Summary
- MetLife Hospital Indemnity Plan Summary
- Standard Life Services Toolkit
- Standard Voluntary & Dependent Life
- Vision Insurance
- VSP 2019 Plan Summary
- VOYA 403(b)