What you will learn by academic year:
Military Science 1: Military structure, organization, leadership fundamentals and individual level tactical skills.
Military Science 2: Ropes Course, group exercises and team building with an emphasis on professional leadership competencies and insights, and team level tactical skills.
Military Science 3: Operations, orders, general leadership skills and squad level tactical skills.
Military Science 4: Staff functions, military laws, diversity training, situational management and platoon level tactical skills.
How Does GOLD Benefit Me?
- Life skills in time management, problem solving and organization that will immediately enhance academic performance and carry over into professional competency.
- Professional skills in effective communication, PowerPoint presentation, small group leading, team building and management that will set you ahead of your peers in the workforce and the classroom.
- Non-deployable through graduation
- 100% paid college tuition
- Residence hall scholarship
- Federal tuition assistance
- Receive MGI Bill
- Perform Leadership Labs instead of Drill
- Commission at 90 hours with GOLD versus 124 hours with ROTC
- Get paid for training
East Central University
CPT Michael Scanlon
SSG Paul Davis
Like us on Facebook