In addition to our programs and services for students, we are pleased to offer these opportunities to partner with you:
- Absent Faculty Day Program - If you are unable to be in class, consider using the Absent Professor Program to schedule a Career Services staff member to meet with your class and provide a 15 - 60 minute presentation on any career-related topic (including an overview of services offered). Before our presentation, we can take care of pertinent administrative tasks, such providing a student sign in sheet or making announcements.
To schedule a speaker or "substitute" for your class, complete the online Absent Faculty Day Program request form.
- Invite us into your classroom! We'll offer career workshops or customize career topic seminars upon request.
- Join us for special programming.
- Arrange to meet with recruiters over lunch or breaks during recruiting visits to campus.
- Pass on a career topic you would like to speak on.
- Bring your students to our events!
We welcome your participation in our many special career center and recruiting events during the year.