Get involved with our Career Center
There are many ways to become involved with current ECU students through the Center. Some of these include...
- Offer to be a contact for students interested in conducting informational interviews. These are structured conversations in which students can learn about your career field and obtain advice for getting into that particular career.
- Participate in a career panel to educate students about the job search process and offer information about how they can become involved with your company.
- Hold an informational session for students about your company/organization to increase student awareness - this is especially helpful to hold the day before conducting on-campus recruiting.
- Conduct on-campus interviews to generate an applicant pool for current openings.
- Participate in campus career fairs.
Contact us at 580.559.5890 or firstname.lastname@example.org to become involved with the campus community.
Helpful Articles and Books:
- Hand-Me-Down Dreams: How Families Influence Our Career Paths and How We Can Reclaim Them, by Mary H. Jacobson.
- Parent’s Crash Course in Career Planning: Helping Your College Student Succeed, by Marcia B. Harris and Sharon L. Jones.
- Don't tell me what to do, Just send Money: The Essential Parenting Guide to the College Years, by Helen Johnson and Christine Schelhas-Miller.