Student Support Services is a federally funded program designed to meet the academic needs of East Central University students. Our goal is to improve the retention and graduation rates of our students by providing an environment where students can come for assistance with academic and personal needs.
You must be enrolled at East Central University and need academic support. You must also belong to one of the following groups:
- First generation college student (neither parent has a 4-year college degree)
- Economically disadvantaged
- Disabled (must be documented with Disability Services)
If you are uncertain if you meet the eligibility guidelines, please contact our office at (580) 559-5833!
Services We Provide:
- Academic advisement
- Enrollment assistance
- Computer lab access
- Free Tutoring
- Financial aid information and application assistance
- Student Advocacy
- On campus and community resources
- Advisement on study skills, stress management, test anxiety, financial literacy, and career options
We are committed to East Central Students!
We will do everything within our power to listen to your needs, evaluate your unique situation and find the best available solution to meet your needs.