Students will be sent two assignments per month via studyisland.com. The assignments are due on the 1st and 15th of every month. A stipend in the amount of $ 10.00 will be awarded (for each assignment) if the following requirements have been met.
- Assignments must be submitted on or before the due date (1st and 15th.)
- The student must have scored a 70% or above. If the student does not score a 75% or above the student must go to tutoring for that particular assignment with the after school instructor.
Student must attend a minimum of two ACT workshops per school semester. Students will be paid for attendance and participation in the workshop in the amount of $20.00. If a student is unable to attend, then the parent must notify the office with a valid reason in order for it to be excused. Check Schedule
Summer Residential Program
A six week summer session at East Central University campus gives students intense instruction in math, science, and foreign languages as well as experience conducting hands-ons research at Noble Foundation, ECU research facilities, etc.
Courses Offered (Varies from Year to Year)
- Foreign Language (Spanish, Russian)
- ACT/SAT Prep
- Academic Tutoring
Additional Cultural and Educational Activities:
- College Visits
- Environmental Awareness and Testing
If you plan on attending the Summer Program, we take applications and allow entry on a first-come, first-serve basis, providing that they meet program academic requirements.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE DEADLINE. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE TAKEN AFTER DEADLINE
Please complete the following:
- Review Checklist
- Review Student Handbook
- Participation and Rules Agreement Form
- Shot Record Form
- Medical Release Form
- Press-Picture Release Form
- Cell-Phone/Electronic Release Form
- Income Eligibility Form (SummerFood)
- Student Activity Release Form
- Consent Form
- Release and Indemnification Agreement
Signature Required on All Items
ECU Upward Math & Science. 1100 E 14th Street S-14 Ada, OK 74820