What is Enactus?
Be part of something that is bigger than yourself! Work on projects that make a difference in other people’s lives.
Enactus is the largest experiential learning platform developing NextGen Leaders. We are present in 65 countries and on more than 1,800 university campuses. With the help of 550 global corporate partners, Enactus provides over 72,000 students worldwide the opportunity to work on difference-making projects. With Enactus, students earn practical experience by working on projects that allow them to apply skills learned in the classroom. Enactus projects are based on the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The ECU Enactus Team's current project is the Village Poultry Enterprise. This project has directly impacted over 2,300 Ugandans and indirectly impacted over 67,000 individuals by providing chickens for financial support and sustainable living. If you would like to know more about the Village Poultry Enterprise, click here and/or watch the videos under the ECU Enactus Group Photo.
Our Village Poultry Enterprise Story
Why Join Enactus?
· Travel and networking opportunities
· Acquisition of professional experience through projects.
· Scholarship opportunities
· Leadership and business skills training opportunities
· Fellowship opportunities
· Opportunity to participate in national and international competitions and a member of the pitch team.
· Access to career services
· Opportunity to become an officer in the ECU Enactus Team
How to Join?
· Attend a meeting! Our meetings are typically every other Tuesday night at 5:20 in CBCC Room 215 before the BLA meeting.
· Enroll in our 1-credit Enactus Class (BUS 4981)
· Contact Dr. Germain Pichop at email@example.com for information or with any questions or check the CBCC bulletin boards for registration information at the beginning of each Fall and Spring semesters.
ECU Enactus Group Photo
77 Second Update