Academic Success Center Mission Statement
The Academic Success Center (ASC) is committed to providing a student-centered environment to foster partnerships between students and faculty, furnish accurate academic information, and to promote lifelong learning.
What Does the ASC Do?
The ASC is responsible for:
- Advising and enrolling all concurrent students, first-time beginning freshman, new transfers and returning former students
- Providing academic services to athletics including athletic eligibility
- Providing advisement for students who have undecided majors.
- Providing advisement for students seeking degree programs
- Providing information pertaining to academic rules and regulations, and referrals to resources on campus and in the community
- Providing academic services to Native American Students
- Providing student retention services for at-risk students
- Providing student testing and assessment, which includes: ACCUPLACER, CLEP, and proctored examinations.
- Tutoring Zone
- Writing Center
Next Steps to Advisement/Enrollment
Once you have you been admitted to ECU, follow the links below for your “Next Steps”.
Academic Success Center
Administration Building, Room 262 B