Applicant must hold a Master’s Degree in one of the following areas: General Psychology, Special Education, Child Psychology, School Counseling, or a related counseling area. School Psychologist Certificate candidates will be eligible to complete the OSAT certification exams for School Psychologist (033) and Psychometrist (034). School Psychologist certificate students will only be eligible to seek a state LPC licensure if they hold a Master’s Degree in an area related to mental health and accepted by the stated LPC licensure board. The minimum total of sixty (60) semester credit hours, including coursework in the following program of study, is required.

    2016-2017    2017-2018    2018-2019    2020-2021    2021-2022


Degree checksheets are in PDF format and will open in a new browser window.  Select the appropriate checksheet beginning the year of continuous enrollment.



Graduate Certificate Number:  1000
Advisor:  Dr. Catherine Roring
Location:  211 D Education Building
Phone:  580.559.5676

Financial Aid Regulations for Graduate Students

Students, please be advised that the courses you choose to enroll in MUST be a required course or an elective course in your degree program. Financial Aid regulations dictate that any graduate student who is seeking financial aid must be enrolled in AT LEAST five (5) credit hours during the fall, spring, or summer semester and the courses MUST be in the degree program.

*Certificate Programs do not qualify for financial aid.