Please join us for the launch of the Excellence in Academic Advising project on January 18 at 2:00 p.m. in the Raymond Estep Multimedia Center.
Excellence in Academic Advising is a self-study process conducted in partnership with the Gardner Institute for Excellence in Undergraduate Education, as part of the PACE project. At this launch event we will
- Hear from President Godwin and Dr. Gibson on the importance of advising to ECU's success
- Introduce the members of the EAA Committees
- Share the results of our advising survey and discussion sessions
- Share proposed mission, learning outcomes, and expectations developed by the Learning Committee
- Give an overview of the EAA process
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Peters or Haley Matlock.