EAST CENTRAL UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL RESUMES TO:
Buffy Lovelis, Interim Director – ECU Foundation, Inc.
1100 E. 14th Street, PMB Y8
Ada, OK 74820
The CEO at the East Central University Foundation (ECUF) will work directly with the Chairman of the ECUF Executive Committee and the President of East Central University. The CEO will be responsible for achieving the growth and performance goals of the ECUF. In addition, on an annual basis, they shall be responsible for establishing and executing the strategic plan necessary to achieve the ECUF goals and mission.
The ECUF CEO shall be responsible for:
- Establishing the ECUF Mission, Vision, Values and Culture
- Executing the ECUF Strategic Plan, Goals and Budget
- Enhancing Community, University and Alumni Relations
- ECUF team development
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the most recent ECU Campus Master Plan
- Developing a thorough knowledge of ECUF Bylaws, Governance, Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Establishing and executing fund raising campaigns base to the needs of ECU
- Leveraging ECUF resources through ECU alumni and ECU faculty volunteers to execute fund raising campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- Successful fund raising campaign experience
- Proven sales, marketing, and customer service skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills that are capable of creating a culture of accountability
- Familiarity with ECU, Ada community and ECU Alumni
The Foundation has been assisting ECU and its students since 1970. This type of assistance would not be possible without our generous donors. Donors frequently specify an endowed scholarship, academic department fund, endowed chair/professorship/lectureship or capital improvement project as the target of their benevolence. Donors are encouraged to discuss the various methods of giving with their accountant and/or attorney in order to select the giving mechanism which best fits their circumstances.
The most common types of gifts are: cash, securities, personal property, real property, trusts, bequests and life insurance.
1100 E. 14th, PMB Y-8
Ada, OK 74820