East Central University is a regional four-year university located in Ada, Oklahoma with an enrollment of about 4,500 students. ECU is committed to teaching excellence and invites applications from candidates who will provide service and support in the academic environment. East Central University is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.
East Central University, in compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes but is not limited to admission, employment, financial aid, and educational services. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Employment Services Director, 1100 E. 14th, Adm 160, Ada, OK 74820, (580) 559-5260.
We currently have the following openings:
- Administrative Staff
- Degree Auditor - Records Office
- Housing and Residence Life Area Coordinator
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Records Specialist
- Transfer Credit Specialist - Records Office
- Upward Bound 2 Project Coordinator
- Mass Communication Instructor/Assistant Professor in Advertising/Public Relations
- Nursing Clinical Instructor - Durant Campus
- Nursing Instructor or Assistant Professor - Durant Campus
- Support Staff