The East Central University Foundation’s mission is to secure private funding for the scientific, literary, charitable, education, and artistic benefit of East Central University, its faculty, its students, and its programs.
Many of our donors wish they could provide more financial support to our cause if they could afford it. What if you could look beyond strictly cash donations and could make a larger, more meaningful gift, a gift that would benefit East Central University for quite some time?
Donating appreciated assets, such as stocks, is often an overlooked opportunity for donors. Today, it is more common for individuals to include charitable giving in their investment and estate strategies.
Depending on your particular situation, you may be able to use a donation as an itemized tax deduction on Schedule A of Form 1040. IRS Publications 526 and 561 will provide further information regarding charitable contributions.
The East Central University Foundation welcomes and appreciates your gifts of Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Exchange Trade Funds, Unit Investment Funds, and Real Estate Investment Trusts. Just have your financial advisor or broker transfer the stock to our account with Edward Jones- Financial Advisor: Trent Tidwell.
Broker: Edward Jones
Address: 708 E. Main, Ste A - Ada, OK 74820
Account number: 743-12964-1-2
Account Name: East Central University Foundation Inc.
Account Type: Non-Profit Corporation
Nonprofit Tax ID: 23-7058908
DTC Number: 0057
Please call Trent Tidwell, with Edward Jones in Ada, OK with any questions or requests at (580) 332-0610
If you decide to give securities to the ECU Foundation, please let our Chief Operating Officer, Buffy Lovelis, know so we make sure your donation is properly designated. Her direct contact information is (580) 559-5655; or email@example.com.
Thank you for your support and consideration of the East Central University Foundation, Inc.
Together, we can inspire generosity; provide opportunity; and exceed expectations.
CEO, East Central University Foundation, Inc.
(580) 559- 5514
Give A Stock Gift
Invest in Education
The benefits to the donor may include:
- Reducing capital gains
- Receiving a charitable tax deduction
- Supporting the ECU Foundation’s mission
- Easy process with no out-of-pocket expenses
The benefits to the ECU Foundation:
- Receiving direct cash to assist students, faculty, and staff from the sale of stock.
To give a gift of stock to the ECU Foundation:
- Download and complete the form How to Give Stock to the ECU Foundation including the designation for your gift.
- Submit the form to your broker and to Buffy Lovelis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- OR simply call our Edward Jones Financial Advisor, Trent Tidwell, at (580) 332-0610 and he will take care of the rest.
- ECU Foundation receives the stock.
- ECU Foundation sells the stock.
- Donor is sent a receipt from the ECU Foundation verifying the gift of stock.