East Central University has partnered with BankMobile to deliver your financial aid refund. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/.
To view our ECU’s contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank, click here.
Fall 2020 Dates
Tuition & fees are not covered by a payment plan or certified financial aid must be paid in full by August 28, 2020.
- August 17, 2020..........First Day of Class
- August 21, 2020..........Last day to drop 1st 5-week and 1st 8-week courses with 100% refund.
- August 28, 2020..........Last day to drop 16-week (full semester) courses with 100% refund.
- August 28, 2020..........All full semester class charges are final and will not be reduced by dropping.
- October 20, 2020.........Last day to drop 2nd 8-week courses with 100% refund.
- September 15, 2020....First Financial Aid Disbursment. Refunds are processes through BankMobile.
All accounts not paid or covered by financial assistance will be assessed late charges. All accounts placed with a collection agency will be assessed all collection costs.
These dates are subject to change.