- On campus in the Bursar’s Office
- Students may use cash, money orders, cashier’s checks, or personal checks in our office for tuition and fees. CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS are not accepted for tuition and fees.
- Any fee or charge not available for payment online may be paid using a credit/debit card. Examples of fees not available online would be testing fees, parking fines, id replacements, etc.
- Online through Touchnet
- Students may pay online with an electronic check or credit/debit card. Online payments are processed by Touchnet.
East Central University students who choose to pay their student account with a credit/debit card will incur a 2.85% convenience fee (4.85% for international cards) for use of the service. The convenience fee covers charges assessed by credit card associations (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) for providing the service.
Payments made with an electronic check incur no additional fees.
- For more information about making a payment online, please go to http://selfservice.ecok.edu/Student/Account/Login to access your Student Finance information on Colleague Self Service.