On campus in the Bursar’s Office
- Students may use cash, money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks or credit cards in our office for tuition and fees.
- Examples of fees not available online would be testing fees, parking fines, ID replacements, etc.
- Online through Touchnet
- Students may pay online with an electronic check or credit/debit card. Online payments are processed by Touchnet. Those who choose to pay their student account with a credit/debit card will incur a 2.95% convenience fee (4.85% for international cards) for use of the service. The convenience fee covers charges assessed by credit card associations (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) for providing the service.
- Payments made with an electronic check incur no additional fees.
- For more information about making a payment online, please go to http://selfservice.ecok.edu/Student/Account/Login to access your Student Finance information on Colleague Self Service.