CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT SPRING 2020
- Enrollment for Concurrent students begins November 12, 2019.
- New enrollees will need to Apply online, submit a concurrent verification form, high school transcript, and a high school schedule to the Office of Admissions. Once the student has been admitted, he/she can call 580-559-5696 to set up an appointment to enroll on or after October 21, 2019.
- Continuing Concurrent students who are enrolled at ECU in Fall 2019 need to submit a new concurrent verification form, a high school schedule and an updated high school transcript to the Academic Success Center at the time of the enrollment appointment for Spring 2020.
- Tuition: The cost per college hour for tuition and fees for the 2019-20 semesters is $235.05 which means a 3-hour course would cost $705.15 for tuition and fees. Additional fees may apply for online courses, lab fees, and other's as applicable.
- High School Seniors: The state will waive up to 18 hours of tuition costs for high school seniors that can be taken between 3 semesters, SU/FA/SP. Any additional fees that apply and books are the responsibility of the student.
- High School Juniors: The state will waive 9 hours of tuition for high school juniors that can be taken between 2 semesters, FA/SP. Any additional fees that apply and books are the responsibility of the student.
- Online courses require good reading skills, computer proficiency, and self-discipline. Online courses generally fill the first month of the enrollment period. Enroll early if online courses are desired. Some online courses require students to come to campus to take tests or have their tests proctored. Some online courses also require the purchase of a textbook or code.
- Before students can enroll in any semester, they must not owe ECU money, or have any other types of holds.
- If Concurrent students have a hold for a high school transcript, it probably means that the high school transcript in the student’s file needs to be updated with final grades from the student’s previous semester. The updated transcript should be sent electronically to the Admissions Office.
- Concurrent students may not enroll in more than 19 hours of classwork per semester which includes high school and college work. Each high school class counts 3 hours and most college classes are 3 hours with the exception of science and Kinesiology classes and Science classes with labs. High school non-academic classes like athletics and office aide are no longer counted in the formula. If a student wishes to exceed 19 hours, he or she can apply for an overload.
To set up an enrollment appointment, or for additional information, please call the Academic Success Center at (580) 559-5696.