Students can receive tuition assistance through merit scholarships.
All scholarships are based on the availability of funds and are awarded for one academic year.
Scholarships are awarded starting in early spring and continue as funds permit.
There are no Academic Tuition waivers awarded for the summer semester.
Scholarships may not be used for retaking courses.
Other restrictions may apply.
- Scholarship application should be completed and returned by the priority deadline February 1, unless otherwise noted
- Gain admission to ECU as a degree-seeking student
- Achieve status as a full-time student by enrolling in 12 or more hours per semester
Scholarship Renewal Requirements
- All students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above
- Must be enrolled as a Full-Time student
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year
Students must submit the following:
- ECU Scholarship Application
- ACT scores
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- Official college transcripts from previous institutions
Mail all the above to:
East Central University
Office of Financial Aid
1100 East 14th Street
Ada, OK 74820