ECU ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS
All scholarships are based on the availability of funds and are awarded for one academic year. Scholarships are awarded starting in early spring and continue as funds permit. There are no Academic Tuition Waivers awarded for the summer semester. Scholarships may not be used for retaking courses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Scholarship application should be completed and returned by the priority deadline February 1, unless otherwise noted.
- Gain admission to ECU as a degree-seeking student.
- Achieve status as a full-time student by enrolling in 12 or more hours per semester.
Scholarship Renewal Requirements
- All students must have a cumulative G.P.A. of 3.00 or above.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student.
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year.
Students must submit the following:
- ECU Scholarship Application
- ACT scores
- Official high school transcript or G.E.D. scores
- Official college transcripts from previous institutions
Mail all of the above to: East Central University, Office of Financial Aid, 1100 East 14th Street, Ada, OK 74820
HELPFUL LINKS TO ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS
College of Education and Psychology
College of Health and Science
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- English Languages
- History and Native American Studies
- Professional Programs in Human Services
- Politics, Law and Society
Harland C. Stonecipher School of Business