East Central University is a United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) approved institution for educational benefits. The ECU Veterans Upward Bound Program (VUB) provides eligible veterans with admissions assistance. The ECU Veterans Student Support Services Program (VSSS) serves as a one-stop point of contact for all academic needs for eligible veterans enrolled at East Central University. VSSS services include free tutoring, priority enrollment, benefit eligibility information, assistance with financial aid applications, and much more!
- Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 31 VA Vocational Rehabilitation Students
- Chapter 33 Post-9/11 GI Bill General Information
- Chapter 33 Transfer of Eligibility for Dependents and Spouse
- Chapter 35 Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606 Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607 Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.