Reverse Transfer to Complete Associate's Degree

What is a Reverse Transfer?

East Central University's Transfer Enrollment Center has agreements with Eastern Oklahoma State College, Murray State College, and Seminole State College to assist students in completing an Associate's degree from these institutions.  Reverse Transferring allows current ECU students to continue to work toward their Bachelor's degree while completing courses needed to finish their Associate's degree.  This is part of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education's Complete College America initiative.

Who is Eligible?

Students that began collegiate work at EOSC, MSC, or SSC and transferred to ECU without completing an A.A. or A.S.  These students need to have completed at least 50 hours prior to their transfer to ECU.

Why Should You Consider a Reverse Transfer?

  1. Students with an A.A. or A.S. from an Oklahoma college will have their General Education Requirements waived.
  2. An A.A. or A.S. is another accomplishment that students can put on their resume for job applications or graduate school.
  3. Finish what you started!


If you are interested, please contact:
Academic Success Center
Administration Bldg. Rm. 262
(580) 559-5696