- The Linscheid Library is dedicated to helping transfer students transition from your previous college to ECU's outstanding library!
- If you have never used Blackboard for online/blended courses at your previous college, check out the tutorial page.
- Once your transfer coursework has been officially evaluated, you should be able to view it through the Colleague Self-Service tab. Be sure that you have submitted all official transcripts from any previously attended colleges/universities. Your coursework will not appear on your transfer work until your official transcripts have been turned in. If you have a course that is not the equivalent to an ECU course, or a course that is required by your major/minor, be sure that you discuss the possibility of completing a course substitution request with your advisor.
All forms are housed in Etrieve. You will find it on the log in page. Click on the Etrieve icon and log in with your ECU student email and password.
- Meet with your assigned Faculty adviser early! Do not wait until the last minute for registration clearance for the upcoming semester. Summer/Fall semester enrollment begins in April; Spring semester enrollment begins in November. Plan to meet with your advisor sometime the month before for enrollment clearance.
- If you are feeling a bit "under the weather" or need non-emergency medical attention, stop by Health Services and get checked out!
- Having a difficult time building your résumé? In need of career advice? Looking to find an internship? Stop by the ECU Career Center!
- If you are looking to meet fellow students outside of the classroom or build friendships that last a lifetime, check out the Office of Campus Involvement.
- Not sure where the "Cafe" is located? Having trouble finding Ataloa Theatre? Print off a campus map!
- Don't forget, if you have questions about your transition to ECU, please come by the Academic Success Center. We are located in the Administration Building, Room 262 or you can call our office at (580) 559-5696.
Click here for the Tiger Transfer Orientation PowerPoint presentation!