What is SHRM?
SHRM is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries. It’s the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR professionals and advancing the practice of human resource management.
Why Join SHRM?
- Networking opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities
- Access to SHRM resources, websites, and other materials
- Opportunities for officer positions in the ECU Chapter
How to Join?
- Attend a meeting! Our meetings are typically every other Tuesday night at 7-8pm in CBCC Room 224 after the BLA meeting.
- Contact Professor Dale Powers at email@example.com or ECU SHRM President for information or with any questions.