All meetings will be on the ECU campus in the Estep room in the University Center.
- All Meetings will be held from 9:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Transportation will be provided as needed to students traveling from Crowder, Stringtown, and Wynnewood.
- All other participants must provide their own transportation to and from monthly meetings.
All students are required to attend the monthly Saturday meetings to be eligible for their stipend.
- Exception: Official Notification for school related activities. Prior notification and confirmation required before meeting date.
- The only time a correction will be made to adjust the stipend list, after a meeting, is when an error has been made by the UB office.
Attendance at all Saturday meetings is expected for the length of the entire meeting.
- Meetings will only last 2 hours, please make plans to attend the entire meeting.
Excessive tardiness at the Saturday meetings may result in being dropped from the program.
- It is understandable that in certain situations being late is unavoidable. It is expected that you be prompt and on time for meetings!
Stipends-How much will you earn?
- $40 for each meeting attended
- You will only be paid for 2 excused absences
If you are unable to attend or know you are running late to a meeting, it is your responsibility to contact the Upward Bound Staff as soon as possible.