East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society. Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for economic development and cultural enhancement.
We are committed to
- provide nurturing and caring support needed for students to succeed;
- commit to all students being successful;
- promote learning that is rigorous and meaningful;
- realize student success is influenced by peers, faculty, staff, administrators and the University’s practices, policies and environment;
- challenge students to aspire to the highest academic, social and career goals.