East Central University is gearing up to enroll students for the summer and fall 2022 semesters. Priority enrollment for current students begins April 4, with group enrollment returning for new freshmen beginning April 9.
Priority enrollment for current students begins Monday, April 4, those dates are as follows:
- Monday, April 4 – Honors and Student Support Services
- Tuesday, April 5 – Graduate Students and Seniors
- Wednesday, April 6 – Juniors and First-Time Transfers
- Thursday, April 7 – Sophomores
- Friday, April 8 – Continuing Freshmen
High school students choosing to attend ECU during the summer and/or fall semesters may start the enrollment process the following week. Here are the dates:
- Monday, April 11 – Full-Time Beginning Freshmen
- Tuesday, April 12 – Concurrent Students
ECU offers more than 70 degree programs and 60 student organizations. ECU is consistently ranked among the most affordable universities in the country, featuring an average class size of less than 20 students.
For more information, new students and parents may contact the ECU Office of Recruitment at 580-559-5628. To apply to ECU, visit www.ecok.edu/apply. For more information on new freshman group enrollment, visit www.ecok.edu/ASC.